Islamic Estate Planning (IEP) is a legally effective arrangement for the disposition and management of a person's estate according to Shariah and Civil Law.
RHB Islamic together with its strategic alliance partner, as- Salihin Trustee Berhad (Company No.670367-D) provide IEP products and services. Through this partnership, RHB Islamic acts as a sales agent for as- Salihin Trustee Berhad.
Five (5) Steps on Distribution of Estate
- Settlement of all funeral expenses
- Settlement of debts (actual / spiritual)
- Settlement of any claim "Harta Sepencarian"
- Testamentary disposition for non heir (if any)
- Division of the residuary estate accordance to faraid
Muslims with assets who wish to benefit the following in Wasiat
- Adopted children
- Foster parents
- Non-Muslim parents/siblings
- Charitable organizations