We have introduced our new 3-Year Corporate Strategy, “Together We Progress 2024” (“TWP24”), which aims to build on the foundations of our previous FIT22 strategy and supercharge the next phase of growth.
TWP24 will drive the Group’s ambition to be a leader in Service Excellence, in line with our new Purpose Statement of ‘Making Progress Happen for Everyone’, centred around three strategic objectives – Be Everyone’s Primary Bank, Prioritise Customer Experience, and Drive Quality Growth.
Our TWP24 strategy highlights a strong customer-first culture and continues to enhance new customer centric ideation through seven key focus areas.
The focus areas are designed to promote a more robust performance, enabled by enhanced digital, IT and analytics capabilities, and position the Group as a key player in the sustainability space.
TWP24 Strategic Objectives
TWP24 is RHB’s new 3-year
Corporate Strategy from 2022-2024
Be Everyone’s Primary Bank
- Build deeper relationships with our target customers (e.g. Affluent, Mass Affluent, SME, LC, MC)
- Embed our presence across all financial needs (e.g. savings, lending, investments, protection)
- Meet our customers’ needs through personalised value propositions
Prioritise Customer Experience
- Deliver market leading and differentiated customer experience and service levels
- Bring together the best digital experiences to help customers manage their financial needs
- Continue to invest in modern systems, technologies and analytics capabilities (e.g. AI/ML)
- Concentrate on domestic and international growth where we are equipped with the ‘right-to-win’
- Focus on growing our business profitably
- Priorities ESG and sustainable growth in the near and long-term
TWP24 Focus Areas
These strategic objectives will be delivered through 7 focus areas:
Be the Primary Financial Services Provider
Integrate into Key Islamic Ecosystems
Build an Integrated Overseas Business
Employ Cutting Edge Technology
Develop a Future Ready Workforce
Accelerate Intelligent Banking Services