- To nurture and empower children and youth to achieve their fullest potential.
Launched in 2018, the RHB Money Ma$ter Programme is a Financial Education/Literacy Programme aimed at:
- Educating and empowering secondary school, college and university students with knowledge, skills and confidence to effectively manage their finances.
- Emphasising the importance of savings at a young age and teaching students on savings tips, account opening, and financial scams, etc.
As at November 2018, 48 schools and more than 10,000 students have benefitted from this programme.
Realising Dream for a Better Tomorrow
The RHB X-Cel Programme is an academic excellence programme for students and youth from underprivileged background aimed at :
- Providing equal opportunity for students and youth from underprivileged background to excel academically and to realise their fullest potential.
- Providing better opportunity for these students to further their studies at institutes of Higher Learning/Vocational Colleges, which will ultimately give them the ability to contribute to their families' economic well-being.
This programme will benefit Forms 4 and 5 students from rural/sub-urban/urban schools nationwide providing them with tuition classes in selected core subjects.
For 2018, 805 students from 18 schools have benefitted from this programme. Our target is to impact 1,000 students from 25 schools annually.
Other activities under this programme include :
- Motivational activities & Workshops
- Field Trips
A programme-based incentive has also been put in place to reward the students, teachers and schools that perform well under this programme.